Catherine is a British professional triathlete who has been in the sport now for four years and as a professional qualified for the Hy-Vee World Championships final in Des Moines, Iowa where only the top 30 women in the world qualify.
Her best finish to date is 17th but next season is hoping for a top 10 result.
Catherine obviously travels quite a lot to compete in the 5150 series but also races in the UK, Ireland and Europe this year winning one of the biggest UK series called the Castle Triathlon Series which is made up of five separate races including one in Ireland and one in France.
Catherine’s Major results
- 1st – Chantilly Castle Series 2015
- 1st – French Grand Prix Embrun 2015
- 1st – Castle Howard 2015
- 1st – Cholmondeley 2015
- 1st Zurich 5150 2015
- 3rd Challenge Denmark 2015
- 4th Challenge Salou 2015
- Series winner for the Castle Triathlon series in 2012, 2013 and 2014
- Lough Cultra Triathlon (Ireland) – 1st
- Chantilly Castle Triathlon (France) – 1st
- Cholmondeley Castle Triathlon – 1st
- Bala Triathlon – 1st
- 5150 Mont Tremblant – 2nd
Follow Catherine on Twitter @catpickthall.